Please email us if you're interested in working for Dessert'D Organic Bake Shop!
Current Open Positions:
- Like to sell : Must be able to be comfortable selling desserts and retail, talking to customers and explaining our products
- Friendly + Outgoing : Excellent customer service skills
- Clear Communicator : Speak plainly and communicate well with other staff and managers
- Hard working + Dedicated : Looking for someone who works hard and is passionate about living in Mammoth Lakes
- Meticulous: Must be detail oriented, and notice the difference in small things
- Team Player : Must be able to work well with others
- Independent : Must feel comfortable working alone at times and can motivate oneself to do so
- Multi Tasker : Be able to do two things at once and jump from one to the other, helping a customer or another task
- Reliable + Flexible : We are flexible and accommodate our employees schedules, we simply ask that you do the same
- Our work environment is fun, upbeat and very informal. At times it can be hectic, at times it can be slow. We want someone who can roll with the punches and be a dedicated employee during both of these times.
- Our work is meaningful to us and our customers. You must feel the same way and have a passion for desserts, organic ingredients, and the environment in order to work here.
Benefits include organic meals while at work, employee discounts and a free Ikon Pass (includes access to resorts Mammoth Mountain, June, Steamboat, Stratton, Squaw, Tremblant, Winter Park, Big Bear, Copper Mountain, Snowshoe, Eldora, Blue Mountain) for full time (4 days per week) employees once you've been employed with us for 1 year and are in good standing.
Sorry, we do not hire seasonal employees.