Dark Chocolate Cashew Pretzel Bark

I love bark because it is such an easy and amazing dessert. It takes just a short amount of time to make, and you end up with lots of candy! This also makes it a great gift for the holiday season.


Delaney and I have become obsessed with Hoody's Organic Honey Roasted Cashews, we usually buy them at Costco, but you can find them on Amazon here. They are so good and it's a snack we always have in our pantry. I also recently bought organic pretzel twists on Amazon and they were so good it surprised me. I was stocking up snacks at the bakery, and I wasn't expecting it but these little pretzel twists have the best flavor I've had in a long time. I was just so surprised because sometimes the Whole Foods 365 brand is hit or miss, but these are completely worth it! You can find them on Amazon here.


Because I sometimes grab a handful of both of these snacks I knew they would be absolutely delicious together. So, I decided to use them along with the cashews in this dark chocolate bark that is sweet, salty, and perfect for the holidays.







Dark Chocolate Cashew Pretzel Bark

Makes 13 x 18-inch sheet


24 ounces (680 grams) organic dark chocolate, finely chopped

6 ounces (170 grams) organic honey roasted cashews

2 ounces (57 grams) organic pretzels


Method

Using a double boiler, add about 80% of the dark chocolate and melt until it reaches 115°F on a chocolate thermometer. Remove from heat and add in the remaining 20% of chocolate, stir vigorously to combine completely. Allow the chocolate to come down to 91°F.


Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add about 4 ounces of the honey roasted cashews into the dark chocolate and stir to combine completely. Pour the chocolate mixture out onto the parchment paper and spread evenly.


Top with the remaining cashes and the pretzels. Place the tray in the freezer and let it set for about 4 hours or overnight. Remove from freezer and break into pieces. The frozen bark makes for the cleanest breaks.


Store in a cool dry place or in the fridge.


Gluten Free - Use gluten free pretzels.


Vegan - Replace the honey roasted cashews with regular cashews.


High Altitude - Follow the recipe as noted.

COMPANY
SUBSCRIBE
INFO
  • Instagram
  • Pinterest
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Black RSS Icon

© 2020 Dessert'D Organic Bake Shop